Contest Terms and Conditions
No purchase is necessary. Contest void where prohibited.
These Terms & Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms & Conditions”) are applicable to all the entrants, participants, winners, if any, of the initial round of the “iPAD2 CONTEST”( hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”) produced by Royal Foam Inc. Except as specified otherwise, Royal Foam Inc, at its sole & absolute discretion, reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms & Conditions, wholly or in part, at anytime without giving any prior intimation or notice in this regard and that the entrants, participants, winners, if any, agree to adhere and abide by such additions, alterations, modifications and changes.
- Contest Terms:Contest commences on September 1st, 2011 and closes on January 1st, 2012.
- Eligibility:Entrants must be eighteen (18) years age or older on the date of their submission and be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Employees of Royal Foam Incand their immediate families are NOT eligible to participate in this contest.
- Entry:Entry in the contest requires the individual enter the contest on http://www.royalfoam.us by providing the information required by the (submission of drafts/ pictures and dimensions are mandatory). Enter the contest on on the tab labeled “iPad2 Contest” by providing the information requested by the Facebook Page. Follow Royal Foam on Twitter and retweet the official offer from your private Twitter account.
Royal Foam Inc does not take any responsibility for any errors arising out of incorrect or incomplete entry forms and / or recipes. Royal Foam Inc will not be responsible in any way for failure or resultant inability of a participant to participate / contest in the Challenges. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Royal Foam Inc and waive any right to claim ambiguity in this Giveaway or these Terms and Conditions. Entrants expressly consent to Royal Foam Inc sending promotional emails to the email address provided in connection with the entry.
Royal Foam Inc is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Giveaway. Royal Foam Inc is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Royal Foam Inc is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, telephone equipment, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software or failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person’s computer and/or telephone related to or resulting from participating in the Giveaway.
- Prize: One iPad2. No warranty is provided on this prize. No requests for refund or substitution of any type are allowed. All taxes, duties, fees and surcharges associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. One gift card of $100. No warranty is provided on this prize. No requests for refund or substitution of any type are allowed. All taxes, duties, fees and surcharges associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner. One gift card $50. One-time-use 20% discount for all Royal Foam Inc product line. No warranty is provided on this prize. No requests for refund or substitution of any type are allowed. All taxes, duties, fees and surcharges associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner. One hundred (100) Papa John’s Pizzas. No warranty is provided on this prize. No requests for refund or substitution of any type are allowed. All taxes, duties, fees and surcharges associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Royal Foam Inc will have no liability for condition of the prize, its components, suitability for use. Also Royal Foam Inc cannot be held responsible for any consequences related to the use of the prize: poisoning, infection and any other consequences that possibly can cause harm to the organism including death.
Also Royal Foam Inc will not accept any complains and cannot be held responsible for any kind of so called “moral damage” that can occur due to dissatisfaction relating to the received prize.
- Prize Draw:A random drawing will be conducted on January 1st, 2012 at 12:00p.m. by the Royal Foam Inc headquarters. The name of the winner will be displayed on Facebook in order to announce the winner. The entrant selected as a winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these rules and regulations, and winning is dependent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winner will be notified via e-mail within one day of the drawing. Royal Foam Inc is not responsible for notifications that are misdirected or not received because of email addresses or mailing addresses that are not correct. If a winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days after the second attempt to contact such winner,the prize will be forfeited. If the prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the prize will be forfeited.
At the sole discretion Royal Foam Inc, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of alternate winners may result from any of the following:  potential winners’ failure to respond to notification within three (3) days after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after twoo (2) attempts;  the return of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, Royal Foam Inc may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
- Winner:Royal Foam Inc reserves the right to use the winners’ name, pictures and likeness for publicity purposes. The winner will be required to sign a release to confirm the receipt and acceptance of the prize.
- Redemption:The winner must claim their prize in person at the physical address of the organization. Travel expenses will NOT be paid. Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded to the designated winner.
- Conditions: By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that Royal Foam Inc may use the winners’ name, e-mail address, and picture for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, THE PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT ROYAL FOAM INCITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND REPRESENTATIVES, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
- Other:In the event of a dispute, all entries received will be considered to be made by the authorized account holder of the account as on record at the time of contest ending. The “authorized account holder” is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to the Facebook Profile. A winner may be requested to provide Royal Foam Inc with proof that the winner is the authorized account holder of the profile associated with the winning entry along with proof of personal identification.
- Contest Disclaimer:Royal Foam Inc reserves the right to make revisions to, cancel or suspend this contest for any reason including but not limited to a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Royal Foam Inc which affects the administration or security of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Royal Foam Inc will aim to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. This contest will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law principles.
- Royal Foam Inc reserves the right to disqualify anyone that is found to be breaking the rules and/or regulations associated with the contest.
- For the purpose of the Terms & Conditions, Intellectual Property and Intellectual Property Rights / IPR shall have the following meanings: “Intellectual Property” for the purposes of the instant shall mean and include ideas, concepts, creations, images, components, drafts, dimensions, technical information, specifications in all versions / formats including works of authorship, and other confidential and proprietary information, whether or not copyrightable or patentable, or any written or verbal instructions or comments. “Intellectual Property Rights”or “IPR” for the instant shall mean (i) all present and future worldwide rights, title, and interest under any statute or under common law including but not limited to copyrights and any moral rights, (to be exploited over any and all formats and media whether now known or invented in future), performers rights; and any similar rights in respect of Intellectual Property, to be exploited over any and all formats, whether now known of hereafter invented; (ii) any licenses, permissions and grants in connection therewith; (iii) applications for any of the foregoing and the right to apply for them in any part of the world; (iv) right to obtain and hold appropriate registrations of copyrights and other similar rights in respect of such Intellectual Property; (v) all extensions and renewals thereof; and (vi) causes of action in the past, present or future, related thereto including the rights to damages and profits, due or accrued, arising out of past, present or future infringements or violations thereof and the right to sue for and recover the same including the rights to exploit/market the Intellectual Property in any number of languages, reproductions, in any prequels, sequels and parts.
- In addition, the entrants / participants / winners hereby grant, assign and transfer all right, title and interest (including IPRs) of all works of authorship /drafts/technical information/specifications to Royal Foam Inc, submitted and / or prepared by them for the Contest or otherwise on a worldwide basis in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, right of exploitation in any and all media / platforms and format, now known or hereafter invented, and the right to publish, perform, demonstrate the said drafts/works of authorship/specifications/technical information thereof in any and all media / platform and format, now known or hereafter invented.
Royal Foam Inc reserves the right to, without warning to the author or any other party, publish, perform, demonstrate or utilize in any manner, the said drafts/works of authorship/specifications/technical information, for any purposes.