The architectural Fences structures are fabricated ‘to order’ as a solid polystyrene core. We utilize 3D modeling devices and hot-wire technology to create all the building blocks in your sign structure.
Once all the forms are created, they are then assembled to your Fences, which is then sealed with a thick layer of fibrous resin. This stage is crucial as it created a protective shell that protects the architectural form. Once this stage is properly cured, the Fences is finally top-coated with your choice of Industry leading tinted stucco textured finish (Masterwall or Dryvit authorized carrier).
Our Fences structures are lightweight enough to ship to any location, and typically costs half that of local sources. Our Fences arrive fully assembled, and are a lifetime, maintenance free product.
Our stucco Fences are fabricated in what is commonly referred to in the construction industry as an EIFS stucco system. Here are the technical details and materials used in Fences fabrication.
1. CORE OF STRUCTURE IS MOLDED EXPANDED POLYSTYRENE (1#CF).
2. AROMATIC FAST CURE URETHANE, IMPACT RESISTANT, HARD COAT FINISH.
3. TEXTURED FINISHED SURFACE IS 100% AGGREGATED ACRYLIC.
4. 3” OR 4” PVC (SCHEDULE 40) PIPE IS BONDED INTO CENTEROF STRUCTURE.
5. STEEL PIPE IS INSERTED DURING INSTALLATION, AND SECURED WITH EXPANDING POLYMERIC RESIN FOAM.
6. CONCRETE FOOTING (AS REQUIRED BY LOCAL LAW).
Royal Foam Fences are will Best price-quality ratio
But our price is still lower than many other firms’ discount price, simply because we don’t try to apply old business paradigms to today’s business reality. Instead, we build our business fully aware of the changes that are taking place and act accordingly.
The bottom line is that we strive to offer you the best price/quality ratio you can get. Always.